-->

Sunday, February 24, 2013

February Poem Titles Combined to Make a Poem


  • I am always wrong about job recreation. 
  • Spoiling for a Bludgeon
  • All I Eat Is Candy
  • A Freelance Dove
  • Sleeping On The Scapegoat Train
  • Dogma Breech
  • A Farce Rudiment Pertaining to Russia
  • I Know What I Do. Am I Doing it? Oh God What Am I ...
  • Sidestep the Trellis
  • Absolve
  • Common Intrusions
  • Oh Where.....
  • Mirror Showing Remorse For Not Being A Mirror. The...
  • Mediation Meditation
  • Stuck Yuck Ughhh Why?
  • Never Have A Tissue
  • Convoys to Tajikistan
  • Trepidatiously
  • The Cannon Ball Logic
  • Spontaneity Hot Lips
  • Post War Analytical State
  • Shoe Graze
  • I Am Blood In The Meat Market
  • I Am Chalking To You
  • Online Baggage
  • I Dream of Iron Clouds
  • I Adhere To Nothing But To The Pages Of A Book
  • Muffins They Glow, Muffins They Do Not.
  • Normandy, Can You Serve me Food?
  • I Commend to Mild Deformity
  • Make me a Taco.
  • Shrink
  • It Changes Fate
  • The Green Pastoral Sheen
  • And all I had to do was copy and paste.
  • That was too easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment