-->

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Did Someone Tell Them To Look Away?

In the great discomfort of bombs
a purpetual phrase entitles
an enigma, transforming a parallel 
song into a rendition of a
counter argument in question.
Was I the one on trial? 
Did I murder them?
I regret to inform you
of my stylistic brian.
For it has numerous traps
and holes.
I think I work hard
and then I fall
in more remorse decreasing my value
and loosing grips with reality.
What I have made myself
is an image of crime
against my good fortune
and I lust for a joyous time
when I may be accepted
into a group that is all for me
and I am all for them,
That is a real reliquary of inquiry.
I have leveled enough buildings
of beauty in my mind.
I have encountered enough defeat.

Then the group turned away.
Hell raised, engrossed me in shame,
a sewage star in guttural ravines. 
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

No comments:

Post a Comment