-->

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Troubles

I have been gathering many views to my blog and I wonder how that happens. And even with a constant flow of viewers, no one follows. Which blogs are more popular to use; blogger, tumblr, wordpress, any other kinds? I have two other tumblrs and I've never tried wordpress, but what could I possibly use another blog for? That would be stupid for me to do! And I connect with amount of followers, viewers, and comments as me doing a good job, that my art form is being read. Yet, I still only have three followers, I feel like a failure! I'll always be unpopular. C'est la vie.

I should venture out of the internet world into real life and enter poetry contests or open mic poetry nights, I need a new audience. There is more then just the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment