-->

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lucid Dream


Last night I lucidly dreamt of the most wonderful scenario ever! I fell to sleep and I thought of the shire and Frodo and then the whole scene of the shire zooms into picture. Frodo is running through the woods and the sunlight is waning through the light green leaves of the luscious treetops at sunset. I chase after Frodo. He runs to his house in through the door and tries to close it before I get inside. I make it inside and he is popping out different doorways and I follow him. He then hides in under the covers of his bed to go to sleep. He is yelling at me, “I am trying to go to sleep, now leave!” But of course, I do not leave. I sit on the floor and I start talking to him about random topics (I do not remember what I said because as I was speaking I also paid attention to the details of the room even though it was dimly lit since the sun had set). While looking at everything in the room, he get angrier that I do not leave so he decides that I can sleepover as long as I sleep on the couch. He rolls over in his bed. I walk around the room to get blankets for the couch in the room, but beside the blankets is my purse. I ask him, “how did my purse get here?” and he replies, “I have no idea, now let me sleep!” I open up the purse and I yell, “Wow no way, I had a dream about this once!” The Frodo turns around to face me and he is more interested now. I get up and walk around again and underneath pillows are more purses. I exclaim to him how confused I am and continue to ask him how all these got here, he has no explanation. One purse is filled with keychains full of jingle bells and another purse is filled with socks. I thought it would be funny to through some the socks as Frodo and the socks I threw at him, he threw back at me. We had a sock fight for a while. And then I realize, whoa he’s in his bed… I should do something about this… like get in bed with him. BUT I DON’T. And why is that? Because I think about my boyfriend and this wouldn’t be a good thing to do. I tell Frodo, “I should leave now.” But now he doesn’t want me to go. All of a sudden, cute fluffy bunnies and schnauzers enter the room. Everything is so cute and fluffy that it made me stay. AND THEN I WAKE UP! =(
I woke up and I felt as though my eyes were open and I had an intense headache in the back of my head. I did some googling research and a headache can be common from lucid dreams. I wonder why that is. It was a fantastic dream and I want to revisit the shire, maybe I will. Also, an odd thing about this lucid dream, I didn’t control most of it beside for the very first thought of wanting Frodo and the shire. However, I had a realization in my dream that I had dreamt of something similar, but I remember lots of my dreams and never had I dreamt of The Shire or my purse before. Maybe I said that to blur my perspectives of what is reality and what is a dream. The purse is the purse I use everyday. I referred to dreaming it before because the dream felt so real that it was my reality and reality became the dream… if that makes any sense. 
I won’t ramble on too much longer. This is just interesting and I hope it can spark other lucid dreamers to share their dreams! 

No comments:

Post a Comment